LAND AND REAL ESTATE FOR SALE AND RENT
"Gateway to Asia"
Thailand enjoys a strategic location and serves as a gateway into the heart of Asia – home to what is today the largest growing economic market.
The country also offers convenient trade with China, India and the countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), and easy access into the Greater Mekong sub-region, where newly emerging markets offer great business potential.
Hub of ASEAN
Thailand was one of the founding members of ASEAN and has been instrumental in the formation and development of the ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA). AFTA entered into force on 1 January 2010 for the six original ASEAN (ASEAN-6) members (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Brunei) thereby reducing import duties to zero; the so-called CLMV countries (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam) will follow suit in 2015.
Thailand is ideally located at the crossroads of Asia, with easy access to the region’s dynamic markets, including its own booming domestic consumer market of 67 million people. Thailand has long been a proponent of free and fair trade and its attractiveness as a production base for leading international companies is enhanced by a number of free trade agreements, and Thailand is certain to be a beneficiary of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), which will enter into force in 2015.
Economically, this country of 67 million people is characterized by steady growth, strong exports and a vibrant domestic consumer market. Abundant natural resources and a skilled and cost-effective work force help attract foreign investors, and enable them to prosper and develop industry in Thailand.
In addition to a growing highway system that now connects not only every province in Thailand, but also to neighboring countries of Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, Thailand also offers:
- 7 international airports
- Modern city-wide mass transit
- 3G/WiFi and broadband access
- 6 deep sea ports and 2 international river ports, including containers, tank farms and liquid jetties
Thailand’s development plans for 2012 – 2022 include a high speed rail network that will connect north, south, east and west of Thailand, as well as to southern China. The mass transit system is being expanded into the suburbs and air and marine transportation will be further strengthened to meet the pace of growing demand." (BOI Thailand 2014)
The property market in Pattaya has seen a strong growth over the past decade, and it is expected that this growth will continue in the coming years.
Pattaya, which had been a small fishermen's village only 40 years ago, has become a high class living and recreation area for the increasing number of people working in the industrial estates at the Eastern Seaboard, for the people living in Bangkok and for international tourists, who enjoy the location at the Gulf of Thailand, the proximity to both the capital Bangkok as well as to the beautiful national parks like Khao Yai, the choice of high class golf courses, shopping centres, and last but not least the exciting nightlife of Pattaya.
Best Land in Pattaya offers a comprehensive service with regard to all Real Estate related matters. Whether you want to buy land for industrial projects or commercial objects,luxury houses or villas, Best Land in Pattaya is the right partner for you. We not only have an extensive data base with potential properties and customers, but can also help you with competent and neutral advice to avoid mistakes and to take the right decisions.
Making a property investment in Thailand is now one of the smartest investments you could make. Reason's why Thailand is a highly desirable investment location include:
- Thailand is the largest growth market in Asia. Many multi national businesses choose Thailand as a regional base for their employees working all around Asia.
- Thailand has recently attracted significant foreign investment. It is now one of Asia's economic leaders and one of the fastest-growing economies in the region. The completion of the Suvarnabhumi Bangkok International Airport (SBIA) has made Thailand even more accessible by air and this is certain to spur growth in commercial property markets in eastern Bangkok. The new airport is just one hour away from the Eastern Seaboard / Pattaya.
- Better infrastructure, schools, hospitals, golf courses and exciting nightlife are attracting regular visitors from Bangkok to Pattaya over the weekends and public holidays.
- The country has strong business links with China and has an excellent infrastructure as well as world-class facilities in many resort towns.
Summing up, confidence to invest in Pattaya, or in " Eastern Seboard Area" for industrial projects, is now growing rapidly. The time has rarely been better to capitalise on a market that displays positive signs of escalating during the next few years.